Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #YourTaxCash #CollectiveBias
Recently I packed my son and myself up and moved across the country in hopes for a better life for us. This was not the easiest thing to do, in fact, it was extremely hard and I still cry. I miss my family and I miss my home. During the move, we lost my son’s cell phone and I was in need of a new one. Thankfully it is tax season and Walmart Family Mobile Plus has everything I need for my son.
I never thought I would be the one to move away. Always thought my brothers would but not me. I worked so hard to try to get ahead in life but every time I got 5 steps forward I was knocked back 10. Somedays were impossible. I suffer from Depression and Anxiety which made things just that much harder for me. As a mother, I just want what is best for my son.
I knew I needed a change and a drastic one at that. I am so lucky to have a friend let me stay with her till I can get back on my feet. She has truly been an angel in my life and I am forever thankful for her! With that being said, moving wasn’t an easy decision. I hated uprooting my son but I knew something better was out there for us!
Jaiden is an amazing kid and he was not happy about moving away. We didn’t just move to the next state over. We moved 1800 miles away from home and sometimes I hate myself for that. However, as a mother, I had to do what I thought was best. Jaiden misses his family dearly and this is why I am thankful for Walmart Family Mobile Plus.
While moving across the country we lost Jaiden’s Cell Phone. No idea where it went or what we did with it and he desperately needed a new one. Thankfully it’s tax season and I was able to replace his phone with my refund. We headed straight to Walmart to see what phones and plans they had to offer!
Don’t forget to grab your SIM Kit when shopping! I almost did! You’ll need that to get started and a phone of course! You can even bring in your own phone and just purchase the SIM Kit for $19.88. The best part is if you already have a phone all you will have to pay is $19.88 upfront as Walmart Family Mobile bills you later!
When I got to Walmart I went right to the Electronics Department and checked out their cell phone section. Walmart’s Mobile prices are everything I need as a single mom. Looking at the different phones they had I ended up going with the Samsung Galaxy On5. I have always been a fan of Samsung and after looking at the other phone’s Walmart hard to offer I felt the Samsung Galaxy On5 was the best one for Jaiden.
As you can see the Samsung was only $69.99 (please note this is a Rollback price) which is an amazing price considering it’s Regular Retail Price is $119. This is a huge savings for me! Remember, though, this price can change at any time.
Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to Family Mobile or your local Walmart for current pricing.
How Walmart Family Mobile Helped my Family!
- Great Phones – Walmart has a great selection of phones but not too many where the choice becomes impossible. Sometimes too many choices just make things way too complicated and I hate complicated.
- Prices – The price is right! Walmart has a nice choice of phones but I was extremely happy with the prices. I ended up going with a lower priced phone but it’s perfect for my son and this helps me stretch my refund even more!
- Plans – As a single mom, I am all about penny-pinching! My son doesn’t need a phone plan that is going to cost me $150 a month. It’s just not necessary. Walmart Family Mobile Plus plan is everything I need for my son. Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data (10GB of 4G LTE data than 2G). You get all of this for $49.88 a month!
- Extra’s – There’s More? Well Yeah!!! With Walmart Family Mobile Plus you get a free movie credit ($7 value – same as a new release rental) every month for Vudu per line. This is perfect for us as we are total movie nerds and love cuddling up and watching movies together!
- Staying Connected – This would be the most important. Staying connected. Since moving, we are not only 1800 miles away from our family, we are two hours behind them. Thanks to Walmart Family Mobile Plus, Jaiden can stay connected to his family back home and that is the most important thing to me! And I know he is very thankful for that!
Jaiden is a family kid. He loves his grandparents, he looks up to his oldest cousin and adores his younger ones. He loves with his whole heart and misses his aunt’s and uncles dearly. With Walmart Family Mobile Plus Jaiden can stay in touch. He can call and text them anytime! With Walmart Family Mobile Plus’s Unlimited Data (10GB of 4G LTE data than 2G), Jaiden can upload photo’s to Facebook from where ever we are and share all of his Adventures with his family!
It wasn’t easy to move away from home. Not that anyone ever said it would be. As Jaiden look’s outside the window and talk’s about how he can see the Mountains from his room, I am forever thankful for technology and our new phone from Walmart Family Mobile Plus.