Potty Training is one of those possible dreadful things we need to teach our little ones. That’s why I Train Together with Pull-Ups at SAM’s Club.
Some kids are ready and willing and other’s just not interested. You also have the group of little ones who know how to use the potty but just prefer not too. Haha!
Every child is different when it comes to potty training. It’s important to remember that. Some need more time and encouragement, and other children may just be ready. Don’t get discouraged or break routine because you think they just may not get it. Just keep at it.
Train Together with Pull-Ups is the way to go!
- Patience: Remember your little one is just a little one. They don’t totally understand that it can be frustrating. They just know that this is new and scary. Remember to get them their own potty as well. The toilet may be scary to them so having something smaller may be less intimidating.
- Timing: Every child is different. Not all will be ready at the same time. Some may be ready earlier in life ad others may time some time. If you think your child is ready give it a try, but if they aren’t interested please don’t force them. They will be ready when they are ready.
- Consistency: Remember to be consist. This is one of the most important parts. You have to try to get the same schedule to the best of your ability. As a single mom, I know how tough that can be. Just do the best you can.
- Get Creative: Make it fun and exciting for your little one. Remember this is new. When I potty trained Jaiden we used little rubber ducks for aiming. Cereal wasn’t doing it for him. We played and laughed and when he had the urge to would shoot at it. =P It wasn’t fun to clean, but you know what, it worked! =)
- Rewarding: Remember to praise your little one. Give them something a little special to show them that this is so awesome and you earned a reward.
- Weaning: As your child gets better at using the potty you are going to want to wean away the rewards and just continue with good phrases. You don’t want your little one to get use to the rewards and find that they are staying in Pull-Up on purpose. LOL. Kids are smart! =P
Before you know it you will have a fully potty trained little one and you will be wondering where the time has gone! =( They grow up way too fast!
Be sure to head on over to your local SAM’s Club to get awesome deals on Pull-Ups! They have awesome designs for boys and girls that will make Training Together with Pull-Ups so much more fun! While you are there don’t forget you get your Cottonelle Wipes. By Purchasing these Pull-Ups and the Cottonelle Wipes you can get a $10 Gift Card to SAM’s Club. How awesome is that?
But there is more! Be sure to head on over and Enter the SAM’s Club Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 gift card to SAM’s Club!