The sun is shining and we’re cooking up a storm on the grill as we celebrate the dad’s who picks us up and kissed our boo boo’s and the children who have survived peer pressure and exams. It’s that time of the year where we celebrate our Father’s and our Graduates. With all the prepping you do to make your parties, sometimes you need something simple. Now we cane see the Lite with Litehouse Foods!
It’s the time of year where we begin to celebrate people in our life. We have Father’s Day and Graduations. With all the celebrating, chances are you will be hosting a get-together with family and friends. This will involve a lot of cooking and preparing foods! We want everyone to leave with happy belly’s right?
Something that is so simple for these type of get-togethers is a Ranch Pasta Salad. You can even make it the night before and just pull it out of the fridge when you are ready.
What I love about Litehouse Foods is the amazing taste. Their products are packed full of flavor and fresh flavor that it is! I also love that I can buy it in the product section of my store. Other dressings are warm and in an aisle somewhere. Not Litehouse!
I am forgetful and there is a chance i have and will forget something I need for a get-together. If I were to forget my dressing, I would be heart broken. I would have this amazingly cold yummy salad and then have to buy some kind of warm dressing to serve on top? No Thank You!!! Thanks to Litehouse Foods I can grab dressing right in the produce section. It’s nice and cold and pairs well with my salads!
The best part about serving cold salad’s is you can put these together the night before. This allows you more time to get your stuff together the next day do you aren’t running around as much. Nothing pairs better with burgers and hot dogs like a yummy cold salad packed with flavor!!
I loaded my ranch pasta salad up with bacon, veggies and cheese. I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am! I was about to See the Lite with Lighthouse Foods! That’s for sure! A nice cold salad with a nice cold Ranch Dressing! Yes Please!
Now lets get to it. You now have a super yummy Ranch Pasta Salad to add to your collection of recipes, but it gets even better. We have a Giveaway!!! YAY!
It’s time to See the Lite with Litehouse Foods!
Starts — 06.17.16 Ends — 06.27.16 — Open — Two Litehouse Food Coupons (1 Winner)
- 1 Box of Pasta
- 1 Package of Bacon
- 12oz Corn (I used frozen)
- 12 oz Broccoli (I used frozen)
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 8oz Cheese Crumbles
- 1 Bottle of LiteHouse Ranch Dressed
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Cook your pasta according to the direction on box and/or until cooked to your liking.
- Fry your bacon so that it becomes nice and crispy. This will make it easy to cut up and crumble for your pasta salad.
- Cook your Corn and Broccoli according to the directions on the package and/or to your liking. I used the frozen steamable bags.
- While everything is cooking, dice up your pepper to your preference.
- Once everything is cooked, blend it all together and put in the fridge to cool off for about an hour.
- Once pasta is chilled, add your ranch dressing and cheese crumble and of course enjoy!