Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #YourTaxCash #CollectiveBias
It’s Tax Season and like most people, I try to plan ahead. I want to use my Tax refund for important things like bills and paying off any debts. Well, to be honest, I’d much rather blow it on an amazing vacation in the Bahama’s or something. However, I have to be realistic and use it for important things. My son needed a new phone so I thought I would get him one! Walmart Family Mobile Plus is what I chose for my 9-year-old and it comes with a Free Movie Credit ($7 value – same as a new release rental) every month for VUDU per line!
Walmart Family Mobile is great for my son and my budget. Recently I talked all about Walmart Family Mobile and how it has helped my family. My son and I recently moved 1800 miles across the country away from my family and we miss them dearly. Having his own cell phone allows him to stay in contact with his family at any time. That is truly one of the most important things for him.
Walmart Family Mobile Plus offers great service and great plans. Plus, they have a nice selection of phones to choose from. We went with the Samsung ON5 for only $69.99 (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A ROLLBACK PRICE – RT $119). I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with the phone. It runs smoothly and the keyboard is nice.
With Walmart Family Mobile Plus you get access to a Free Movie Credit ($7 value – same as a new release rental) every month for VUDU per line! Not only does my son get a phone where he can easily stay connected, we get a free movie credit. Phone and entertainment. How could one go wrong? And it helps that Walmart Family Mobile plus is in my budget.
All About Walmart Family Mobile Plus!
- GREAT PHONES – Walmart has a great selection of phones but not too many where the choice becomes impossible. Sometimes too many choices just make things way too complicated and I hate complicated.
- PRICES – The price is right! Walmart has a nice choice of phones but I was extremely happy with the prices. I ended up going with a lower priced phone but it’s perfect for my son and this helps me stretch my refund even more! Don’t forget to grab that SIM kit for $19.88. If you already have a phone to use all you have to pay up front is that $19.88
- PLANS – As a single mom, I am all about penny-pinching! My son doesn’t need a phone plan that is going to cost me $150 a month. It’s just not necessary. Walmart Family Mobile Plus plan is everything I need for my son. Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data (10GB OF 4G LTE DATA THAN 2G). You get all of this for $49.88 a month!
- EXTRA’S – There’s More? Well Yeah!!! With Walmart Family Mobile Plus you get a free movie credit ($7 value – same as a new release rental) every month for VUDU per line. This is perfect for us as we are total movie nerds and love cuddling up and watching movies together!
- STAYING CONNECTED – This would be the most important. Staying connected. Since moving, we are not only 1800 miles away from our family, we are two hours behind them. Thanks to Walmart Family Mobile Plus, Jaiden can stay connected to his family back home and that is the most important thing to me! And I know he is very thankful for that!
Jaiden and I put together all our goodies for our movie night, however, we also made ourselves a fun little snack. When he was little, we use to watch movies all the time. Now that Jaiden is older, he doesn’t really want to hang out with his mom. I take him up on the offer when the opportunity is presented. These kids surely do grow up way too fast.
Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn
This has to be one of the easiest snacks I have ever made. Simple and Yummy!
- Make some popcorn.
- Lay your popcorn out on a baking sheet.
- Melt your favorite Chocolate. I used Milk Chocolate from the baking sections.
- Use a spoon dipped in your melted chocolate to drizzle over your popcorn.
See, super easy to make and yet so yummy! Don’t forget to have some fun with it as well. You can do different kinds of chocolates, caramel, or even some candy like toppings. This popcorn was so easy to make that anyone can do it!
For our Movie Night/Party, we decided to lay out a bunch of snacks for us to munch on as well. Here in Colorado, the kids are on Spring Break. This means no bedtime for Jaiden (well, there’s a bedtime, just later than usual). Jaiden and I picked up a bunch of goodies at Walmart for our little night. We put everything out so we would have easy access and even whipped up some Banana Strawberry Smoothies!
Cinnamon Buns! Oh My!
Jaiden wanted some cinnamon buns. What kind of night would this be without some? I don’t blame him, look how yummy these look! These babies were really good and freshly baked from the bakery. I won’t lie, I had myself a few too many! Opps! Haha.
Now, I wanted onion rings! Haha! We had such an odd mixture of snacks and goodies, but we were happy and ready to enjoy our night! Jaiden and I used the VUDU App to browse for a movie. This took us some time as we weren’t really sure what we wanted to watch. Haha. When we finally decided on a movie we downloaded the VUDU App on his gaming system and watched on the big screen.
Spending time with Jaiden is one of my favorite things to do in this world. One day he will be too grown to hang with his mom so I cherish these moments oh so much. I want to Thank Walmart Family Mobile Plus for not only allowing this mom to get her son a cell phone on a tight budget but for also offering us some entertainment.