Reading is a passion of mine. I have books beyond books and I am always looking to get more books! James Patterson is one of my all time favorite authors. My mom got me into reading his books so when my FiveFavoriteFriday came up and books was the topic, I knew I had to share my 5 James Patterson Must Have Books!
I didn’t always like reading… in fact for the longest time I wanted nothing to do with it. One day my mom took me to a mom and pop shop and that where my love began. I will tell you more about that another time, but when I found my love for reading, I found my love for crime novels. My mom got me started with James Patterson and I was hooked.
I have a ton of James Patterson books and hope one day to own them all. He is my all time favorite author. Nothing can ever change that. I am totally hooked! When I got into A Woman’s Murder Club Novel Series, I was in love. James Paterson is an amazing author and each book is more intense with some crazy crime.
Now that you can see my love for James Patterson, here are my 5 James Patterson Must Have Books!
Do you like reading? If so, what are some of your favorite books?
5 James Patterson Must Have Books | #FIVEFAVORITEFRIDAY
DISCLOSURE: ADORKABLII IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR SITES TO EARN ADVERTISING FEES BY ADVERTISING AND LINKING TO AMAZON.COM.
- James Patterson – 1st to Die (Women’s Murder Club) – Imagine a killer who thinks, “What is the worst thing anyone has ever done?”–and then goes far beyond it. Now imagine four women –a police detective, an assistant DA, a reporter, and a medical examiner –who join forces as they sidestep their bosses to track down criminals. Known as the Women’s Murder Club, they are pursuing a murderer whose twisted imagination has stunned an entire city. Their chief suspect is a socially prominent writer, but the men in charge won’t touch him. On the trail of the most terrifying and unexpected killer ever, they discover a shocking surprise that turns everything about the case upside down.
- James Patterson – Toys – James Bond and Jason Bourne have just been topped! A battle for the world is set into unstoppable motion and Hays Baker is the only one who can save it. Hays Baker and his wife Lizbeth possess super-human strength, extraordinary intelligence, stunning looks, a sex life to die for, and two beautiful children. Of course they do–they’re Elites, endowed at birth with the very best that the world can offer. The only problem in their perfect world: humans and their toys! The one with the most toys–dies The top operative for the Agency of Change, Hays has just won the fiercest battle of his career. He has been praised by the President, and is a national hero. But before he can savor his triumph, he receives an unbelievable shock that overturns everything he thought was true. Suddenly Hays is on the other side of the gun, forced to leave his perfect family and fight for his life. Now a hunted fugitive, Hays is thrown into a life he never dreamed possible–fighting to save humans everywhere from extinction. He enlists all of his training to uncover the truth that will save millions of lives–maybe even his own. James Patterson’s Toys is a thriller on a hyper plane–with a hero who rivals both James Bond and Jason Bourne.
- James Patterson – Swimsuit – Syd, a breathtakingly beautiful supermodel on a photo shoot in Hawaii, disappears. Fearing the worst, her parents travel to Hawaii to investigate for themselves, never expecting the horror that awaits them. LA Times reporter Ben Hawkins is conducting his own research into the case, hoping to help the victim and get an idea for his next bestseller. With no leads and no closer to uncovering the kidnapper’s identity than when he stepped off the plane, Ben gets a shocking visit that pushes him into an impossible-to-resist deal with the devil. A heart-pounding story of fear and desire, SWIMSUIT transports readers to a chilling new territory where the collision of beauty and murder transforms paradise into a hell of unspeakable horrors.
- James Patterson – Merry Christmas, Alex Cross – It’s Christmas Eve and Detective Alex Cross has been called out to catch someone who’s robbing his church’s poor box. That mission behind him, Alex returns home to celebrate with Bree, Nana, and his children. The tree decorating is barely underway before his phone rings again-a horrific hostage situation is quickly spiraling out of control. Away from his own family on the most precious of days, Alex calls upon every ounce of his training, creativity, and daring to save another family. Alex risks everything-and he may not make it back alive on this most sacred of family days. Alex Cross is a hero for our time, and never more so than in this story of family, action, and the deepest moral choices. MERRY CHRISTMAS, ALEX CROSS will be a holiday classic for years to come.
- James Patterson – The Games (Private) – Beautiful white-sand beaches, gorgeous women, and stunning natural beauty . . . Sounds like heaven on earth, but to Jack Morgan, head of the renowned international security firm Private, it’s a place where threats are coming fast and furious. As summer reaches full swing, prominent clients he’s supposed to protect are disappearing and bodies mysteriously start to litter the streets. The countdown to a deadly spectacle has begun. Jack must fight his way deep into the heart of a ruthless underworld and stop his most destructive enemies ever. Before their dark plan can reach its catastrophic end.
That concludes my 5 James Patterson Must Have Books!
Hope you enjoyed my selection. Be sure to join in on the #FiveFavoriteFriday