We all have our own special way of getting up and ready in the morning. It can be a bit hard to try and break from what we are use to as we are creatures of habit. This week I come to you with some of my 5 Everyday Beauty Product Must Haves. These are the items I use everyday, on every occasion. I’m not a huge beauty buff but I do love my fair share of goodies. These items are not crazy weird or involve a lot, just some of my favorites.
I’m really not a huge Beauty Buff. I like things simple and fun and not over complicated. I don’t have the time to sit on couture, bled, and all that other stuff. For those of you who do… Thumbs up! I usually only do my eyes and lips. I get this uncomfortable feeling when I try and use foundation and stuff like that. I love eye shadow as well. There is such a wide range of color choices out there that anyone can find the perfect match for their skin tone and eye color!
Beauty products can be fun and sometimes intimidating. I remember when I was little and I thought they were intimidating but now I just love to have fun and get creative! I hope you all can find some fun beauty products that you love and just make you smile. If you have anything that you love, be sure to mention it in the comments. i’d love to hear your thoughts on your favorites.
Better yet, if you have 5 favorites… Join in and the #FiveFridayFavorites =)
5 Everyday Beauty Product Must Haves | #FIVEFAVORITEFRIDAY
DISCLOSURE: ADORKABLII IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR SITES TO EARN ADVERTISING FEES BY ADVERTISING AND LINKING TO AMAZON.COM
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer – I love my moisturizer. My SIL introduced me to this product and I have never looked back. I just love the way my skin looks and feels because of Aveeno!
- Blistex Lip Medex – My lips always dry out, especially with weather changes it’s important to keep them healthy. I use all kinds of chapsticks but Lip Medex is my go to!
- It’s So BIG Volumizing Mascara – I have blonde eyelashes so mascara is required for me! I am in love with It’s So Big. It had never failed me and my eye lashes always look amazing!
- UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube – When I do my make up, I often wear eye shadow. UD Primer Potion keeps my make up fresh looking all day long!
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner – I have to wear eyeliner and this Never Fail Eyeliner is perfect for me! It’ hasn’t failed me yet…. Except when I ran out. =( LOL
That concludes my 5 Everyday Beauty Product Must Haves. What are yours?
Be sure to join us in this link up party and share your favorites! I’d love to see what you love!